Dive Dive Dive - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saltydiver

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all! I'm a newbie to scubaboard. Here's a little about myself. I'm a PADI instructor here in Fort Lauderdale, FL and work for Sea Experience (seaxp.com). I've dove with many dive operators here in South Florida for many years before I became an instructor. The wreck dives around the Fort Lauderdale are among my favorite dive sites especially the Jim Atria, Tenneco Towers, Captain Dan, Tracy, ... to name a few. I also enjoy diving and free diving the reefs in the area. The Fort Lauderdale area has a lot to offer. Also my past diving destinations have been the Great Barrier Reef, Cozumel, and several places in the Bahamas. The Great Barrier Reef is just that... GREAT! Australia is extremely fortunate to have such natural beauty. Please take care of it!

I'm looking forward to meeting new fellow divers and more great diving!

Cheers!

action-smiley-069.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB...!

Be sure to get your badge. Click Forums on the bar above, look at all the various forums, and try some. Do look at your local forum here for sure. Check in often...!

don
grinning-smiley-039.gif

smiley-linie-010.gif

Cheers, and welcome!

Welcome!!! I see you work for my old friend Capt. Bill Cole. I'm a (now inactive) NAUI instructor who took hundreds of students out on the Pro Diver and Pro Diver II with Bill back in the day. Come on over to the Florida Conchs section of ScubaBoard and join in the fun!!! p.s. I have a voucher to dive off Sea Experience and will be cashing it in very soon!

Yeah, Captain Bill is a great guy. Come out diving with us soon, we just had a great weekend of diving and caught the speed boat races yesterday off of Fort Lauderdale beach. It was pretty cool!

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom