Dive deals without hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just got back from a trip to Coz. Stayed at the Coral Princess and dove with Pepe Dive Shop. Price for 5 2-tank dives was $245 which included tax and the national park fees. I was happy with Pepe's and the DM's. Small (8 divers max), fast boats, hotel pick-up - but it is on the north end of town, so the boat rides are a little longer. I like staying on the north end of town because it is close to town (a couple miles, $3 cab ride) and less crowded because the cruise ships all dock on the south end of town. Decent shore diving/snorkeling. The extra 15 minutes for the boat ride doesn't bother me, and still gets you to the reefs faster than a slow boat on the south end of town. They do morning and afternoon trips, plus night dives, so you can do as many as 5 dives a day.

Cozoholic:
T shirts???!! We didnt get any T shirts !
Sometimes you have to remember to ask, but no that Christi has a shop, that has probaly changed.

psusnyder:
I just got back from a trip to Coz. Stayed at the Coral Princess and dove with Pepe Dive Shop. Price for 5 2-tank dives was $245 which included tax and the national park fees. I was happy with Pepe's and the DM's. Small (8 divers max), fast boats, hotel pick-up - but it is on the north end of town, so the boat rides are a little longer. I like staying on the north end of town because it is close to town (a couple miles, $3 cab ride) and less crowded because the cruise ships all dock on the south end of town. Decent shore diving/snorkeling. The extra 15 minutes for the boat ride doesn't bother me, and still gets you to the reefs faster than a slow boat on the south end of town. They do morning and afternoon trips, plus night dives, so you can do as many as 5 dives a day.

Can you tell me a bit about the hotel? My wife and I are getting mixed reviews. Also, how was the service with Pepe?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom