Dive conditions after the storms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life-Is-Good-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering if anyone has any dive info either in Key Largo, or the West coast, from Sarasota, up north through Tampa, as my wife loves to dive on the west coast and the Key's. Looking for Dive Conditions, as we will be either heading down south to the keys to dive, up going over to the west cost. we will have our own boat,and 4 peope going, so im not worried about the dive boats or there operations, just looking for condition's after all the storm's blew through. We went out of Jupiter today, and vis sucked in shore, couldnt see more then a few feet in 15'-20' of water, conditions didnt improve until we got into 60' + feet of water,and that was 30' vis plus or minus some.In shore was washed out.

We will be heading to west Palm tomorrow at 3 am, so i'll update the dive conditions for any that are interested when we get home, Thanks

I look forward to seeing that report. We dive Palm Beach often but haven't been out since Frances came through. Hoping for the best for ya'll.

Vickie

baitedstorm:
I look forward to seeing that report. We dive Palm Beach often but haven't been out since Frances came through. Hoping for the best for ya'll.

Vickie

hiya Vickie., we decided to not go tommorrow and stay local, being were going away for 4 days next weekend with the baot diving with a bunch of other people with boats also, i heard by Sunday afternoon were going to have 5' sea's +, but if you head out anytime soon, let us know, on Sat there was only 2'-4' sea's, wasnt bad at all, good luck, :)

I have a friend in palm beach that says that conditions are great, but their dock is busted, so they cant go out...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom