Dive computer training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have 2 dive computers and my wife has 1 we purchased the Dive computer training app (DCT) to get a better understanding of our computers but now that computer-specific training app is no longer available, does anybody have any ideas of an alternate sight on line that can be useful?

thank you Sherwood and Patte

To be fair to the OP, modern dive computers can be very complicated things especially if people get computers that above their actual need. A lot of the dive computers I have seen come with terrible instruction manuals. I use a ratio dive computer and their manuals for the most part are ok, but there is a few sections that could be done far far better. Sherwood & Patte as others have said you tube can be your friend in this case. What computers you using ?

I like this interactive tool from Suunto that can simulate a dive based on settings.
It is for Suunto Zoop/Vyper, but the principles are the same on any computer:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom