Dive computer not working

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's odd. Mine never had that problem. For the last 6 months it's been a backup to my Perdix, and the two agree exactly on surface intervals.
Hey, I just bought aqualung i200c but I recently noticed when using light in it we can see something black in the display. I am not sure if it is normal or manufacturing defect. I am posting some pictures, please help me should I contact authorised dealer to get it corrected.

Attachments

• 9C7B9D4D-6199-4072-BB9C-4779784943F0.jpeg
    9C7B9D4D-6199-4072-BB9C-4779784943F0.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 7A70D918-1B7C-44FC-AF47-BA582AB51785.jpeg
    7A70D918-1B7C-44FC-AF47-BA582AB51785.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 196
  • A7160F64-ABE7-4FC8-8534-191E7D3BDC42.jpeg
    A7160F64-ABE7-4FC8-8534-191E7D3BDC42.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 209
  • C326A794-1F00-44FF-8CD8-684197F74777.jpeg
    C326A794-1F00-44FF-8CD8-684197F74777.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 204
Regarding the black spots: they’re on mine, too. So I wouldn’t worry about them. For anyone else with trouble syncing computer vis Bluetooth with Diverlog+: go to Diverlog+ Settings > Data Permissions. Select “Allow.” Of course, make sure Bluetooth on the i200C is on.

I own an i200 and despise it. I have had it “fixed twice” with less than 50 dives on it. One was a broken button and the other was the computer doing a dive while at home.

the last fix did not work as it still does random dives while on land. I quit using it and now only dive my Shearwater.

IMO, there are better options than these computers out there at a similar price point.

I haven't dived that often, but my dive shop showed me how to pair it with my Android; however so far the only sharing I have done is to send a link in an email. When I click on the link I see the whole dive online, but I haven't figured out how to transfer it to the dive cloud or my PC. Smart phones work fine with it but . . . I did ask for help from dive cloud. Waiting for their reply. As far as I can determine it does not link to a PC via bluetooth or so far through WIFI, but I am still learning. Otherwise the i300C appears to function. I like that it turns on automatically when entering water.

I got a great deal on an i770R with transmitter, which unfortunately refused to charge. It’s been with the dealer for 2 months now waiting for Aqualung HQ to authorise a replacement. Not great service. I bought a Teric in the meantime.

Ok, one more go:
Aqualung i300C dive computer.
Should I buy the USB cable.
I can't get the dives into dive cloud from the computer by bluetooth.
Only onto my Android, but from there I can't get them onto my computer via bluetooth or cable.
If I buy their Aqualung USB cable ($90.00!) It does show direction for downloading the dives onto a PC via USB.
I don't want to do this unless someone has tried it and knows it works.
Thanks for anyone who had done this before.

Ok, one more go:
Aqualung i300C dive computer.
Should I buy the USB cable.
I can't get the dives into dive cloud from the computer by bluetooth.
Only onto my Android, but from there I can't get them onto my computer via bluetooth or cable.
If I buy their Aqualung USB cable ($90.00!) It does show direction for downloading the dives onto a PC via USB.
I don't want to do this unless someone has tried it and knows it works.
Thanks for anyone who had done this before.
Dumping good money into an abyss. Use the $$$ toward a better computer.

Dumping good money into an abyss. Use the $$$ toward a better computer.
Thanks old salty. I just may do that someday when I'm old and gray. lol I guess I should post a recent picture. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom