Dive Centers inSubic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
I need some help from some of the local PI divers. I need the names and contact info (preferable email) of all the dive shops in Subic. I have been to Johans and to Blue Rock but ran out of time and had to head back to Thailand. I would appreciate any help that you can give me. This project I am working on is beneficial to all.

andibk

Your best bet is to get in touch with the SBMA office. They should have the complete information. www.sbma.com. Maybe good also to state what the project is about in a nutshell, people usually are better able to respond if they have an appreciation of what the information needed is for :)

In addition there's:
Boardwalk Dive Center
Master Dive
Subic Bay Aqua Sports
Ocean Adventure

I was able to open the SBMA website but when you click on to the CONTACT US it will take you to your email but there is no email address. Would anybody out there have a email address I could reach them at? Thanks.

andibk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom