Dive/ Cave Buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Junkman77777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All,
Looking for a Dive/cave buddy. I have my basic cave and working on my full cave. I live in Ft Walton area so Vortex, Morrision, and Jackson Blue are easy days for me. My job takes me out of country a lot but when I am home I have an open schedule so I can dive during the week. If your interested in diving you can contact me at junkman7777@gmail.com Thanks

Steve

I'm in Tallahassee, would be up for diving some basic cave dives in Marianna or Tallahassee if I have enough notice to plan the time out. I work Mon-Fri but have nights and weekends off.

Thanks for the reply and the offer to dive. This month I am open from 23-29 Aug. I have to go to Texas in Sep so I don’t know if I will be diving that month. Let me know if you’re going available during the above dates and we can set something up. Thanks

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom