Dive Caddy Gen II with all options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ManBearPig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bought this with the best intentions, but living in ATL with status on DL, it is just easier for me to check a bag. Thus I have never used this, and should sell it to someone who can actually use it. $150 plus shipping from ATL and its yours.

I am supposed to close on it tomorrow with someone, but if that does not go thorough, I will contact those that have contacted me since, You and two others, and see if you are still interested.

I do have a brand new, never used first version (the one with no issues with buckles) if ManBearPig doesn't have one of course :wink:

I believe it's first version. What are the differences between the 2, I can't remember?
The one thing I remember is the issue with the buckles on gen 2, they are fixable as I understand, but they are there none the less!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom