Dive buddy salem ma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Dive buddy wanted. Have 20 plus open water dives. Former dive buddy moved.
I live in Salem Ma area. I have boat moored in Salem harbor. Interested in scallop/lobster harvesting.

Hello! Let me know if you're interested in diving sometime. I've been doing shore dives around Cape Ann and got into lobstering. You may already be involved with them, but I have found MetroWest dive club's shore diving program to be great to meet other divers as well.

You may also want to consider the dive club out of Undersea Divers in Danvers. Close to Salem. May meet more Northshore divers.

I'm south of you but willing to hit cape Anne.

Too true. All this rain is also not looking good for the vis this coming weekend. But I'm gonna be optimistic.

I wouldn't plan anything till next week

Argh about the wind this weekend. I'm up for Labor Day weekend if the weather and people's work schedules cooperate.

Look 2 threads down.....

(belated) thank you! Sorry I couldn't make it to RI. Hope everyone is enjoying the rain again ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom