Dive buddy(s) - Kauai March 17-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PriusDrIVER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey all,

I am heading to Kauai in a few weeks and was thinking it might be great to find a dive buddy (or more) to take advantage of some of the easy access shore diving on the south shore. My GF (non-diver) and I are staying at the Marriott in Po'ipu/Koloa....and it might be cool to find someone to go out to dinner or lay on the beach with.

As for us, both in our late 20's (I'll be 30 this year...). I certified October 28th and have 26 dives, making me a SSI Level 4 Specialty Diver...I'll be "master diver" as soon as I get the next 24 dives. All but 2 dives have been in the PNW, Puget Sound or off of British Columbia. I dive dry in the cool waters.

Anyone want to meet up for some shore diving? a drink or bite to eat? We will have a car, so if you would otherwise be stranded at a resort perhaps if nothing else we can check out some sites together.

Just thought i'd give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom