Dive buddy June 26 through July1 @ Table Rock, or Beaver, or Norfork... etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb5plj

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I had a plan to go down to Springfield MO for a week and meet up with my friend from NM and we where going to shore dive (cheep!) what ever it occurred for us to dive. We where going to go off the Dam at Table Rock for sure. We figured any of the four lakes where within driving distance each day so a couple of dives a day would make for a nice week of diving. And maybe go to Oronogo ($10 bucks is cheep) We where trying to go cheep because fuel is so expensive these days.

Unfortunately My Buddy called last night and due to circumstances out of his control now can't make it. So I have the vacation time but no buddy. I am going to be down in Springfield MO anyway so I was wondering if I could find someone to go diving with at any or all of the locations or any others within comfortable driving distance of Springfield MO. I will be there from June 26 through July 1

So you know what you might be getting into: I am OW diver with 16 dives. Two of them in Table Rock off of Indian Point. The rest of them in Quarries local to Jefferson City. They are owned by the LDS. The instructor gives me (and others) free air to help with the new students. I am reasonably fit, though no athlete. I am still improving my Buoyancy Control but I am not out of control by any means. The deepest I have been is 60'.

If you would like to meet up for a shore dive or two at Table Rock, Beaver, Norfork, Bull Shoals, Oronogo, or any place that you know of that I don't pleas let me know. you can PM me or email me at dwayne[at]wb5plj[dot]org

Thanks, help me save my diving week!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom