Dive buddy in Anchorage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apostle228

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys! Shot in the dark here, but I am in the Navy, and my ship is going to be in Anchorage on the 27th and 28th. I have to work the 27th, but I have the 28th off, and was hoping to check out the local underwater scenery in Alaska!

That said, I am looking for a friendly dive buddy who wouldnt mind picking me up from the docks and showing me around! I wont have any transportation of my own, but I have all my own gear with me except for drysuit/undergarment/boots and tanks, so we would have to swing by a shop so I can rent that stuff for the day. I am PADI open water and drysuit certified.

Huge shot in the dark and asking alot I know, but worth a shot, so fingers crossed here! Haha

Update for this thread, I wont be in Anchorage the 27th and 28th anymore unfortunatly. It's going to be the 25th and 26th now ugh. Weekdays. :yuck:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom