Dive Buddy for Sipadan trip...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shaff

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi...

I'm planning to go to Sipadan, Malaysia somewhere between June & August. If there's anyone interested in going please let me know cos I'm going alone and would like to find a good, fun and outgoing dive buddy.

Shaff

Shaff:
Hi...

I'm planning to go to Sipadan, Malaysia somewhere between June & August. If there's anyone interested in going please let me know cos I'm going alone and would like to find a good, fun and outgoing dive buddy.

Shaff

hi shaff,
Please check out my post : http://www.scubaboard.com/t85095-.html, if you can gave me your exact date of traveling to dive there, maybe I will try my best to fit up my date with your traveling date too. I will start from Philipines, then either Malaysia, Maldive or thailand then Indonesia Pulau Weh.
Btw, r you originally from maldive ?? If you do, I need more info regarding the maldive.
need info regarding money wise, transport, where to stay specialy in male (any backpacking?), what to do & don't, which operator should I use, do i have to walk in or make advance booking ?? etc....not to fancy.. :wink:

Cheers

hi there,

I'm planning on visiting sipadan sometime either june or july- I will be with my buddy, but we are both always happy to make it a triple. PM me if you are interested.

Hi there, I was just researching about going to Sipadan at the end of July/beginning August and don't have a dive buddy either. Specific date is to actually arrive 30th July and leave 4/5 August. I can only leave 30 July due to other work commitments.

Let me know!

Shaff:
Hi...

Shaff

adrian26:
Hi there, I was just researching about going to Sipadan at the end of July/beginning August and don't have a dive buddy either. Specific date is to actually arrive 30th July and leave 4/5 August. I can only leave 30 July due to other work commitments.

Let me know!

I will be there in 11 days or so. I will "warm up" the critters for ya!! :)
Susie

I won't be there until the mid/end of November, but if anybody needs a buddy then, let me know :)

Only 10 days now Susie...I bet you can almost feel it! have a great trip.

mel :)

I went by myself and had no trouble finding buddies. I found the atmosphere very condusive to meeting people. It's one thing I love about diving. You head out on a boat where you don't know anyone and it's quiet. As soon as the dive is over, everyone is yapping about what they saw on the ride back. At Borneo divers they used to have big tables so people ended up sitting together for meals. It was very social and I met a lot of people. It's great to have someone to travel with but if you don't end up finding someone, I wouldn't worry about it at all.

Hi Shaff

I am just starting to plan a trip in June - probably fly from Jakarta on 19th June and return Friday 24th.

Will welcome any suggestions on how best to arrange travel + accommodation.

Thanks
Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom