Dive buddy for Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reneezd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Looking for someone, male or female to dive with from April 5-18 anywhere in the Caribbean. Looking to go somewhere reasonable inexpensive. I have 49 dives but am good on air and very relaxed. I am quiet and enjoy reading. I am not a big drinker. But I can converse pretty well on a bunch of different/wierd subjects!!

I am thinking about using my water front timeshare in key west on memorial day week if I can get a few diver to share expences with me. I have my own boat that I plan on bring.
Ciao
Tad

Singledivers.com has a trip April 10 - 17. Liveaboard to Mayaguana for $1395 (excl. air).

Looking for someone, male or female to dive with from April 5-18 anywhere in the Caribbean. Looking to go somewhere reasonable inexpensive. I have 49 dives but am good on air and very relaxed. I am quiet and enjoy reading. I am not a big drinker. But I can converse pretty well on a bunch of different/wierd subjects!!
I would be interested in going. I was planning on going in April so it works out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom