Dive buddy ASAP Canyon Lake? In AM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paragod

New
Reaction score
Iam in from Houston and have a chance to go dive in the morning anyone that is free in the morning and has dove Canyon please call me 281-802-9151 thanks Ty
I have all my gear everything but a float flag I went and looked at the lake today there was no one there and the water looked very good since I have dove in Lake Conroe and you u cant even see 6 inches call any time would like to go earlie will the wind is laid

paragod:
Iam in from Houston and have a chance to go dive in the morning anyone that is free in the morning and has dove Canyon please call me 281-802-9151
Wish I was closer, I would take you up on this. I just got home myself and it would be quite a drive for me. Hopefully you found a buddy and post a good report when you return.

Willie

Welcome to scubaboard by the way. I just noticed that you joined yesterday. Great place to meet dive buddies and talk scuba. I will send you a PM about Canyon.

Willie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom