Dive Buddies wanted for Bainbridge, mid-next week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeaceDog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello, all:

I'm heading back to my parent's house in Carlisle with my son all next week, and thought it might be really cool to get some diving in at Bainbridge while I was home. Did my o/w cert there back in 1993, and it would be a blast to revisit a place I haven't been to in over a decade.

Is anyone up for diving there mid-week next week? I'm a PADI/SSI Instructor from New England. You won't be babysitting.

Thanks,

Aaron

Wednesday September 28th is the last Wednesday night for this year. The Gates are open from 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM. We usually arrive between 5:30 - 5:45 and set up at Upper A. Feel free to join us.

Jeff

Jeff:

What's Bainbridge like at night, and what are you seeing (and what are the conditions) typically at this point in the season?

Aaron

Last night at 100ft viz was anywhere from 5-20ft and bottom temps around 40F. At 20ft viz was 20-30ft and probably around 70F. The freshwater jellyfish came out a couple weeks ago and I'm guessing will be around for another month. They are interesting to watch during your shallow stop.

The weather is looking good for next week. I'll PM my contact info if your interested in meeting for a dive.

Back
Top Bottom