Dive Buddies Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,
I'm an advid diver that lives in Gig Harbor, but works in Bellevue, WA. So I'm all over the Sound at some time of the day/week. I'm a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver with interests in every area of diving. I'm looking for some more-new buddies to learn from, bounce ideas off, and do more diving. So, if you're interested leave me a note.
Thanks,
Chris

As I've said before, I have an odd work schedule and often dive during the week. I'm out of town essentially until after the 20th of November, but after that, send me a PM or e-mail!

Hey, Chris. I have a very flexible schedule, too. I'm always looking to meet new buddies and chat up the sport. I live very close to the Edmonds Underwater Park.

Sea ya!

Dave

cjohn:
Hi there, I'm an advid diver that lives in Gig Harbor
Hi Chris, I live in Lakewood but I don't commute NEARLY as far as you do! (I work in downtown Tacoma) If you need to get some dives in (and who doesn't?!?!?), I'd be happy to join you!

Jimmie

Chris,

Redondo is 3 miles from my house. I can do night dives there. You can keep dive gear at my place and meet up with me for a night dive on your way home sometime.

Scuba Scott
AKA 2Dive4Fun

I live very close to Redondo....
Let me know if ya want to go diving...
I am pretty flexible.
Kirsten

I also live very close to Redondo ...

... so when are we diving?

:D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Well then....
Lets go diving!!!