Dive Boat Sinks - Koh Tao?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You obviously haven't been on Dive South East Asia's small boat, in Pattaya. That really is an experience, I saw that one time being dug out from the sand on the beach, not sure how it got there in the first place.
This one is a likely candidate for one day becoming Pattaya's newest dive site.

No your right I have never been on that boat as it is not for me, although I have seen it around a bit.

No your right I have never been on that boat as it is not for me, although I have seen it around a bit.

Best to not go if you value your life. I ended up on it once, that was more than enough. The only time on a boat where I put the lifejacket on because I felt unsafe. And there was not even enough of them to go around.

Jamie, I think he did DiveSEA more recently. Obviously didn't like, but that didn't stop him from inquiring with Joe again just recently to go again. Slow learner, I guess.

Jamie, I think he did DiveSEA more recently. Obviously didn't like, but that didn't stop him from inquiring with Joe again just recently to go again. Slow learner, I guess.

Who said I didn't like? I only said the small boat was a likely candidate for ending up on the seabed.
Really wish you would get your facts right for once, but judging by the state of your English language skills I appreciate you may be having some difficulties in that department.

Even with their 'illegal' instructors, I must say that on numerous occasions, dive.S.E.A. have provided me with much better diving than yourselves have, but then again that doesnt mean a lot does it???

Last edited:
Again this thread and my initial comments were about boats sinking unless I am mistaken.
apecks, jaimiemac and aquanauts, please note i do hope it is not me this time that gets the blame for hijacking the thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom