dive boat Seeker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Avonthediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
would any one know what has happend to the dive boat Seeker that used to be owned by tec diver Dan Crowell

Try the search function, but I'm pretty sure it was sold last year and then renamed. I think it also might have been moved away from the NE.

Last I read it was in RI. It was originally owned by Bill Naegle...Who received the coordinates to the U-869, but I'm sure you already know this. I hadn't read that it had been sold or the name had been changed. Because of Shadow Divers it became a legendary dive boat. Perhaps someone bought it to use for a different purpose. I cannot see why someone would change the name if it was going to continue to be used as a dive boat. In any event this was interesting info Chaseh.

I remember when it was for sale (wasn't it going for like $75,000 or something?)

I couldn't get the wife to let go of the checkbook!

thanks for the returns happy Diving!

She was/is an old tired wood boat that was known as the "The Leaker" for what she did most of the time, even when Danny had her.

Back
Top Bottom