Dive Boat Photo Reference

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite Florida boat...

ScubaBoard's own "scubakevdm" aboard his boat Explorer, providing top-notch SCUBA-diving excursions to the reefs and wrecks of Boynton Beach, Delray, and Palm Beach Florida:

boat2.jpg

34 foot Crusader is rigged for comfort. It features an easy to board custom dive ladder, complimentary snacks and drinks, a partially shaded deck, head, heated shower, and best of all...lots and lots of ROOM!

web_boatcockpit.jpg

boat1.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite NJ dive boat...

The Gypsy Blood:

025_3.JPG

2003, USCG certified and inspected, 50 foot Evans dive boat custom-built for Northeast wreck diving. Features a full head, fresh-water wash down, a wide step-off swim platform and T-ladder that make for easy entry and exit. Plenty of room for all your dive gear - on the wide open deck, in the spacious salon, or in the six-berth cabin - and a cruising speed of well over 20 knots.

Gypsy_1-07.JPG

004_4.JPG

RICH%20PREP_0419_mod.jpg

Gypsy.jpg

Come dive New Jersey! www.GypsyBloodDive.com

Hey Ray! Thanks for the plug!
In the interest in honest advertising, I don't want to only show pics with just a couple of divers on board, so I'm posting one where we are full:

Fullboat.jpg

and one from the front:

Explorer-1.jpg

King Neptune, Catalina Island (Avalon), California. For my part, my photo posts should not be taken as plugs, hence no commentary on my part. You of course are welcome to post, hopefully modest, plugs if that's what (you knew this was coming)...floats your boat!

Attachments

• king neptune web.jpg
    king neptune web.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 484
DiveTek, Kona. Last I checked they were not doing charters (fall, 2008), but I hope they may yet do so in the future.

Attachments

• dive tek web.jpg
    dive tek web.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 173
Sanctuary Charters, Monterey, California.

Attachments

• santuary web.jpg
    santuary web.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 172
Okay, back at it with this one from my old files. Extended Horizons II, Maui.

Attachments

• extended horizons II web.jpg
    extended horizons II web.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 197
More photos from the archive...here's the Bonita Luna of liquidblue divers Cozumel, with whom I did some nice diving last summer.

Attachments

• Bonita Luna.jpg
    Bonita Luna.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 196
Blue XT Sea's well known and well regarded Shamu, also plying Cozumel waters.

Attachments

• shamu blue xt sea.jpg
    shamu blue xt sea.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 220
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom