dive+ app

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jomcclain

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am trying to use the Dive+ app and I love the color corrections. However, when I hit the button to download my video to my phone, it does not do so. It says "swipe up, video has music," but then the whole app just closes. When I re-open, the video has not been saved. I've done the exact same procedure about 10 times. It only saved it once. A lot of the time I get this message. See attached. Any clues?

Attachments

• IMG_0876.png
    IMG_0876.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 12
That app is quirky, I have had weeks when it would crash every time I tried to load video’s and the start working perfectly the next. No rhyme or reason.

That app is quirky, I have had weeks when it would crash every time I tried to load video’s and the start working perfectly the next. No rhyme or reason.
A lot of the time I get this message.

Attachments

• IMG_0876.png
    IMG_0876.png
    240.7 KB · Views: 13
I love that app, but they are having issues. I use the app for free, alowing me to save only 8 pictures per day. Something like a month before there was no day change for the app and for several days I was receiving the message that I had to go VIP. I have automatic updates configured in my iPhone, so I do not know if the app was updated or what.
I liked the Dive+ app in Facebook, so I posted a message relating this problem. Someone wrote that I should try the AquaColorFix app, which is, by now, free, but the picture colour correction feature in Dive+ is, at least for me, far better.

I love that app, but they are having issues. I use the app for free, alowing me to save only 8 pictures per day. Something like a month before there was no day change for the app and for several days I was receiving the message that I had to go VIP. I have automatic updates configured in my iPhone, so I do not know if the app was updated or what.
I liked the Dive+ app in Facebook, so I posted a message relating this problem. Someone wrote that I should try the AquaColorFix app, which is, by now, free, but the picture colour correction feature in Dive+ is, at least for me, far better.
I tried to find Dive+ app in Facebook and couldn’t find anything. Can you tell me the exact name of the group?

I tried to find Dive+ app in Facebook and couldn’t find anything. Can you tell me the exact name of the group?

I am trying to find it on Facebook but nothing comes up. Is it a group?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom