Dive 2/17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GulfDiver77

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was wondering if anyone was interested in diving the Whiskey or some where else this weekend ?

I have to work nights this weekend :shakehead . I can however dive next Sunday the 25th. If the weather permits and your up for it we can take a run at it. I really don't care about air temps or water temps wet is wet and I have the right suits to deal with that problem. We just need the winds to go our way and a little sun couldn't hurt.:D I had posted about diving the Whiskey a couple days ago with suprbugman. Maybe we can all meet up and dive, the more the merrier I always say.
I can dive Feb 25, March 10, 11, 24, 25. I can also dive several days during both months if that option is open to you. Just let me know which would be a good day. I wouldn't mind trying out the perdido pass jetty (I think that is the name) it looks like it would be fun (?). Maybe we could talk Gary into getting another trip out to the 3 mile barge on one of those days. It was a fun little shallow dive.:thumbs_up:

Party Gras... errr, I mean Bacardi Gras... eerrrr, I mean...

You know what I mean, I wont' be there :)

I am like suprbugman I usually work week days but most weekends are my free time . Maybe we can talk Gary into another 3 Mile dive.:D But yeah next sunday sounds good if conditions are right and maybe suprbugman can join us.

That sounds great. Hopefully we can get a couple of people together for the dive. Hypothermia is best when shared.:D

wjefferis:
I have to work nights this weekend :shakehead . I can however dive next Sunday the 25th. If the weather permits and your up for it we can take a run at it. I really don't care about air temps or water temps wet is wet and I have the right suits to deal with that problem. We just need the winds to go our way and a little sun couldn't hurt.:D I had posted about diving the Whiskey a couple days ago with suprbugman. Maybe we can all meet up and dive, the more the merrier I always say.
I can dive Feb 25, March 10, 11, 24, 25. I can also dive several days during both months if that option is open to you. Just let me know which would be a good day. I wouldn't mind trying out the perdido pass jetty (I think that is the name) it looks like it would be fun (?). Maybe we could talk Gary into getting another trip out to the 3 mile barge on one of those days. It was a fun little shallow dive.:thumbs_up:

I could do the 25th.

I was looking at Garys' trip calendar and he doesn't have anything listed as going out on Feb 25, Mar 11, 25. I believe Gary said that all he needs to make a run out to 3 mile barge is four divers. Do y'all want to put down for a trip back out on one of those days? I'm up for it, it was a great time. The more we could get to go out (max 6, I believe) the better it would be. So what do y'all think? if there is interest I'll call Gary and put it on the calendar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom