Discovery Diving's Treasure Hunt Oct 15th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlskill1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Discovery Diving in Beaufort, NC will hold its 32nd annual Treasure Hunt at Radio Island, Saturday, October 15th diving at 11:30-ish AM register 9:00AM. Cost is 25$ and includes an awesome pig-pickin (that's a BBQ for some of you). Dive for colored shells at Radio Island and then draw for great prizes. Drawing starts with shell #1 and continues until all prizes have been claimed. 165 divers are registered so far. Don't miss out, the weather looks good for the coming weekend. Over 400 prizes have been donated to date. Proceeds benefit DAN!

I'll be there!

Call Discovery at 252-728-2265 or visit Discovery Diving Co.- NC's Diving Headquarters - Discovery Diving Co. for rules and more information about the Treasure Hunt.

Last edited:
The Treasure Hunt (TH) had 190 divers in attendance. Lots of food, cake, prizes, and friends. This was Discovery's 32nd Treasure Hunt. My first TH was #5, and #32 was just as much fun as my first.:D

Make plans to join us for the 33rd Treasure Hunt in October 2012!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom