Discounts in Sabang July - September

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK makes sense. El Galleon charges $53 per person per day for food. That would be $160 per day for the three of us to eat. I imagine we could save a bundle eating out correct?

OK makes sense. El Galleon charges $53 per person per day for food. That would be $160 per day for the three of us to eat. I imagine we could save a bundle eating out correct?

Unless that includes unlimited alcohol, you can eat much cheaper than that. You should be able to eat well on $30usd per day, even less if you want. In my experience, dinner entrees will run $3-10 usd for Filipino cuisine (lots of tasty chicken and pork dishes) and $10-15 for western cuisine. The previously mentioned Blue Ribbon BBQ is $650php ($13usd). Lunch entrees are a few bucks cheaper and breakfast can be $2-3usd. And that is at the waterfront tourist restaurants.

Note: You can get about 51.5 php to 1 usd at money changers. As a rule of thumb, divide the php price by 100 and double. So $450php = $4.5 x 2 = $9usd

Unless that includes unlimited alcohol, you can eat much cheaper than that. You should be able to eat well on $30usd per day, even less if you want. In my experience, dinner entrees will run $3-10 usd for Filipino cuisine (lots of tasty chicken and pork dishes) and $10-15 for western cuisine. The previously mentioned Blue Ribbon BBQ is $650php ($13usd). Lunch entrees are a few bucks cheaper and breakfast can be $2-3usd. And that is at the waterfront tourist restaurants.

Note: You can get about 51.5 php to 1 usd at money changers. As a rule of thumb, divide the php price by 100 and double. So $450php = $4.5 x 2 = $9usd

Now that sounds like a winner in my book.

July - Sept is LOW season.
You have a big bargaining power for three of you.
Ask Blue Ribbon and Action Divers(Out of the Blue) for similar quote. Scandi is on Big La Laguna and eating out in Sabang can be tedious especially when it is raining.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom