Discounted fast ferry Cebu - Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

localdivah

Contributor
Reaction score
Shanghai mainly, Singapore, Tokyo, Beijing, Boston
# of dives
500 - 999
I was researching transit from Cebu to Dumaguete and saw that Ocean Jet is running some sort of promo that's been extended. Can anyone help confirm the details of this promo?

Libre Balik Promo

The way I'm reading it, there are potentially two aspects to this deal:

1) The earlier you purchase, the lower the fare. Regular adult fare is 900php. This drops all the way down to 300php if you book 2 weeks early and there are other time options as well.

2) There is a free return trip within 7 days

Somehow, it doesn't seem correct that both of these options would be valid, but maybe I'm just reading the small print incorrectly?

Anyone been on this recently? How could these be booked from overseas? No online booking options and I would guess that the ticket outlets are all within the country.

that promo ended july 31 according to their website . you can check the website of Ocean jet at Ocean Jet. regular fare is 800 peso one way (about USD17.00)

How long does it take though? from Cebu to Dumaguete?

OMG 4 hours on a fast ferry? it's like going to Baguio from Manila on a much rougher pace cause you're on sea.. How about Bohol to Dumaguete? =))

havent tried bohol to dumaguete. cebu to bohol is about two hours. so am assuming bohol to dumaguete should be 2 hours also. but being on a ferry is not as cramped as being on a bus. you can walk around and stretch your legs.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom