Directions to Mansfield

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fetch

Contributor
Reaction score
Could you give me a vector, Victor? :wink:

Seriously, would anyone mind posting directions from College Station (if they know them) or Houston?

If not I'll start looking on MapQuest, but I thought I remembered someone mentioning construction...

Thanks,
Jeff

(got my tanks, got my suit... just need to finish rigging up this BP and head to Houston to rent a wing! :) )

head towards Austin. I don't know the routes from there to here, but when you hit I-35, the simplest thing to do is to head to 620. Get on 620 West from I35 and just keep going. You will get to the dam, cross over the river and then take an immediate right. The park is just down that road.
There's not a lot of construction going on along 620, only at the 620/183 intersection and I'm not sure if they'll be doing anything there over the weekend.

If you are coming from Houston, and are taking 290, then you can take that to I-35, cross under it and take 2222 all the way up to 620, then take a left.

Excellent, thanks :)

(6->35 is how I normally go to Dallas)

Jeff

you definitely shouldn't try to do 6 to 35 to get to Austin you will be going the wrong way. Mapquest says to do 6 to 190 to79 which will cut west and hit I35 north of austin. Then take 620 South all the way to the Dam.

I prefer to do 6 to 21 West to 290 West

Then 290 West to 183 West,

183 West to 360 South

360 South to 2222 West

2222 West to 620 South.

But mapquest may be right

Why yew jest head towards that great big ol' Orange Tower, don'tchaknow...
Hook 'em, Horns!
Rick :)
(Yeah, I graduated from Auburn, but did a couple of years at Texas, too... )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom