DIR position on custom mouthpieces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bismark:
I like the atomics mouthpiece but I am not crazy about the apeks mouhpiece. (changed them out for the atomics mouthpieces....)
rainman_02:
This is also what I was told about my Apeks comfo-bite mouthpeices. The cross-piece prevents a seal against the toxing diver's lips.
I also really like the Atomic mouthpiece. Both my regs are Apeks 200s, but I have the Atomic mouthpiece on my primary and the comfee-bite on my backup.

If you dive with me, and you start toxing on me, I think you'll really appreciate my Atomic mouthpiece. :wink:

Rick Inman:
I also really like the Atomic mouthpiece. Both my regs are Apeks 200s, but I have the Atomic mouthpiece on my primary and the comfee-bite on my backup.

If you dive with me, and you start toxing on me, I think you'll really appreciate my Atomic mouthpiece. :wink:
Good to know, Rick! I can see me now, toxing, spasing out, seizing, shaking violently, teeth clenched, rolling head over to face you, gasping out in between spasms "...nice....mouthpiece...Rick..."

:D

I really love the comfo-bite mouthpieces. If someone's willing to let me use an atomics mouthpiece I'd be happy to try it, but the darn things are $12 each.

Sure, you can get them here.
Or, if that doesn't work--
www.atomicaquatics.com
"Accessories"
Scroll down to find the mouthpiece, then click "shop online"

PS: If you get one, I'd like to give it a shot at some point if you don't mind. If it's better than the Comfo-Bite mouthpieces I'll switch.

Doc Intrepid:
Good to know, Rick! I can see me now, toxing, spasing out, seizing, shaking violently, teeth clenched, rolling head over to face you, gasping out in between spasms "...nice....mouthpiece...Rick..."

:D
:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

And back at ya during the seizure, "Nice trim, Doc."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom