DIR DVD set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Intrepid:
The target shipment date is the third week in June. You're getting married in a month anyway, aren't you?! What do you care? :D
Well actually they're getting delivered to my in-laws in FL, who will be bringing them up to MD where the wedding is being held... well that was the plan. Dunno when I'll get to watch them, I just want to be able to bring them back in my luggage! :wink:

Scubaroo:
What? I placed an order earlier today, and heard elsewhere that credit cards were going to be charged at ordering time (ie weeks before delivery) - if I've already paid for something, I sure as hell want to get my goods ahead of people ordering after me if there are more orders than sets, GUE members or not. First in, best dressed.

Actually they did mention that. GUE members like myself have first crack at the video.

They mentioned something about Oxycheq dealers being last in line. :D

d33ps1x:
They mentioned something about Oxycheq dealers being last in line. :D

Actually I heard from a frind that knows this guy who's brother-in-law shines GI3's car that the DVD's to the Oxycheq dealers are being held for an extra day before shipping just because..

:11ztongue :wink:

salty:
Actually I heard from a frind that knows this guy who's brother-in-law shines GI3's car that the DVD's to the Oxycheq dealers are being held for an extra day before shipping just because..
Name dropper!

:mad:

Actually I belive he has two, and they match

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom