DIR assistance needed.... :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I just finished my pool sessions 1st week of Fundies at Wallins; what an experience and I'm loving it!!!

My check out dives are not until 2 weeks, so having said that my instructor gave me some homework for dives until the big day.

I am diving doubles and would like to practice my valve drills and pre-diving checklist, GUE EDGE. (I can complete the valve drills in the pool) My instructors are awesome, they moved my gear all over the place and my hands are all over the valves now. :)

Are there any DIR divers out there that wouldn't mind meeting me up at the Break Water during the week or perhaps on Saturday, for drills?

I will pay for your parking and feed your belly for your assistance.

The days I'm looking for are either WED, THUR, or SAT of this week. Let me know if any of these days will work.

If not, I'll be having to take my gear back into Wallin's, but I just hate the small confinement of the pool plus the chlorine is always stinky. :(

Thanks,

MG

Hey Mike, congrats on taking Fundies!

I was considering a weekday dive this week, work permitting. I'll reply to this thread if you haven't found a practice partner before then (Wednesday ish).

-C

Hi all,

I just finished my pool sessions 1st week of Fundies at Wallins; what an experience and I'm loving it!!!

My check out dives are not until 2 weeks, so having said that my instructor gave me some homework for dives until the big day.

I am diving doubles and would like to practice my valve drills and pre-diving checklist, GUE EDGE. (I can complete the valve drills in the pool) My instructors are awesome, they moved my gear all over the place and my hands are all over the valves now. :)

Are there any DIR divers out there that wouldn't mind meeting me up at the Break Water during the week or perhaps on Saturday, for drills?

The days I'm looking for are either WED, THUR, or SAT of this week. Let me know if any of these days will work.

If not, I'll be having to take my gear back into Wallin's, but I just hate the small confinement of the pool plus the chlorine is always stinky. :(

Thanks,

MG

Sorry Mike, got work during the week and taking a non-scuba class on saturday

That's awesome, congrats!

Hi all,

Thanks,

MG

Casey,

Let me know, I would be more than happy for your assistance, if work permits... Do you like clam chowder soup?

There is plenty in Monterey and it's on me :)

MG

Sorry Mike, got work during the week and taking a non-scuba class on saturday

How about the following week during the week? I really could use the help... The more practice I get the better I will be for my team.... :)

How can I forget that you bailed me out during my Fundies class by driving all the way down to BW mid week just for a weight check in my brand new drysuit - which went a long way towards making the next Fundies class dive more efficient.

Good scuba karma comes around MG - let’s go diving this week . Wed or Thurs, I’m not quite sure yet. The swell model looks good – I’ll be in touch.

Humm, I seem to remember I had to bribe you with lunch, parking, gas, and ride :D!

How can I forget that you bailed me out during my Fundies class by driving all the way down to BW mid week just for a weight check in my brand new drysuit - which went a long way towards making the next Fundies class dive more efficient.

Good scuba karma comes around MG - let’s go diving this week . Wed or Thurs, I’m not quite sure yet. The swell model looks good – I’ll be in touch.

Humm, I seem to remember I had to bribe you with lunch, parking, gas, and ride :D!

Hi Kathy,

Thurs is looking really good since, I have to run errands on Weds. I hope Thurs will work for you, if so please let me know.

I can pick you up if you like or meet at AWS like last time.

Parking and lunch are on me, you just need to promise that you are still the drill sargeant that I remember. :D

I really do miss diving with you K....

Mikey G...

you just need to promise that you are still the drill sargeant that I remember. :D

Mikey G...

Drill Sergeant? Naw, you will supply the ambition.

Let's move the logistics into PM's.

Back
Top Bottom