Dinner & Diving in DE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaCobra

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi there, the state of Delaware seems to be a bit of “tweener” – not really in the North or the Mid-Atlantic states, so I am posting this in both folders. I will be teaching a scuba class at the downtown Wilmington, DE YMCA this February and we are calling it Dinner & Diving. It is a Tuesday evening class starting February 5, 2013 and will have a couple of twists.

First, we will be starting at 5:30 PM. You can come straight from the office, jobsite, home, etc. and we will be getting done a little earlier. Don’t worry about missing dinner or going hungry, that’s included! There will be a light dinner provided so you can gnosh while I chat in the classroom. You will have some time to digest before we hit the water for our scuba activities.

If this sounds like fun, give us a call for all of the details at Neptune’s Realm Scuba Center, 610-268-8500 or email me at NeptunesRealmScuba@gmail.com

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom