DIN valve availability on Belize Aggressor III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t think they had any when we were there in August 2018, but I’m pretty sure my wife forgot hers so they might have one now:wink:

I would go straight to the source and just reach out by email. They are usually quite responsive.

Even if they do, do you want to take a chance they might get an unusual number of DIN divers in a group from a nation where that's the standard, for example? They'll only have so many tanks.

I found an Aggressor Fleet page on Nitrox, Rentals and Dive Equipment Loaner Program. It doesn't mention any specific boat. It says: "Yachts are equipped with 80 cu. ft. aluminum tanks. A few 60 cu. ft. tanks are available upon request.
Tanks have “K” valves for use with standard yoke regulators. “DIN” and “J” valves are not used."

So you can double-check with them direct, but even if they happen to say they can do DIN, you might want to take your adaptor anyway.

Richard.

Thanks everyone. The reason I asked here was the answer I got via official channels can be best summarized as "don't know".

The actual answer is NO they don't have DIN. They do have a few AL 100s though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom