Dimensions (size chart) of 3mm beanie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReefObsessed

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings,

After rave reviews from friends I'm interested in your head wear products. However, I have a rather small head. Can you please post the size guide, including dimensions, for your neoprene beanies and/or head wear so I can tell my dive shop to which size to order? By dimensions I mean the circumference and also the height.
Feel free to reply or pm me on this website. So far I am interested in the x small and possibly the small.

Thanks so much for making affordable and high quality gear, I would appreciate your response ASAP.

Cheers,
Merry

I measured the XS (the only one we have in stock now) and the circumference was 20" and it was 9" from the bottom of the strap to the top of the beanie. I hope this helps. In order to get the best fit, you may want to call or email stores in your area that may have the small & extra small in stock and then visit the store to try them on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom