Digital Photo Storage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol. Looks like I'm six months behind the technology again. Well I want one with a 250G hard drive and a projector. And I want it to play Doom3. Find that one...

Dave

And I want it to play Doom3.
Ohh! Ruu. You are so hard to please!!!

does any one know of one that supports xD cards
You'll need the Olympus xD to Compact Flash Card Adapter (part number MACF-10). Then any device that supports CF cards will be able to read the xD card.

Thanks Graham. I have a friend who has a Flashtrax...I've emailed him to see if his experience with it has been close to this one.

The new Archos AV320 looks like it could be good, although it's still quite pricey in the uk (so might be worth get one exported from the US?)

3.8" colour screen looks much better suited to us photographers that the more common < 2" ones.

Archos AV320

I went through all this earlier this year. At the end of all my research, especially seeing the prices, I replaced my old laptop with a new one. It's nat all that much bigger than some of those storage units and does so much more.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom