Digital dive log books.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like www.diverecord.com however, there is not a lot of site support these days, but it works just fine. Captures a lot of info very easily. All printable too.

+1 ... It also has a download option to export it to Excel. I keep an Excel copy of my on-line log in case the site ever goes belly up. That way I have a copy of all of the content.

I'm cheap and made a FREE online logbook!

All you need is a:
Gmail account
Computer
10 minutes
Smartphone (optional)

In Google Docs (now called Drive) open Excel and click on the form option. Make a form/survey of the information you want to log with mandatory fields.
Once you completed this, save it and e-mail yourself the link.

I'm now able to log and view my dives from my computer or phone. I only log them from my phone if I'm on the boat back to dock. I perfer the feel of a computer keyboard.

As long as I have Internet access, I have access to my dive log.

When I get my microphone fixed, I will be making a YouTube tutorial for my website.

---------- Post Merged at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I think I tried dive log 5 before making my own and didnt like it too much.

I like your idea, but still give the divelog 5 the edge in that it supports downloading a lot of different brands of computer's data. I like having my computer data along with the log.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom