Digital Camera and Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, I can't afford a housing for my DSLR. So I too was looking at the L18... and still am for that matter. However I did find an Olympus package from Diver's Direct that is tempting. If you're like me, you want to "play" with what you're considering... I was lucky enough to get to touch/feel/hold/play with the Olympus before the Orlando store closed. It appeared to be a nice package for the price... and 8mp to boot! The only thing that has turned me off of this one so far is the memory card... I already have CF and SD so I don't want to add yet another type to my collection.

OLYMPUS FE-360 CAMERA BUNDLE Underwater housing

Ken

Unfortunately, I can't afford a housing for my DSLR. So I too was looking at the L18... and still am for that matter. However I did find an Olympus package from Diver's Direct that is tempting. If you're like me, you want to "play" with what you're considering... I was lucky enough to get to touch/feel/hold/play with the Olympus before the Orlando store closed. It appeared to be a nice package for the price... and 8mp to boot! The only thing that has turned me off of this one so far is the memory card... I already have CF and SD so I don't want to add yet another type to my collection.

OLYMPUS FE-360 CAMERA BUNDLE Underwater housing

Ken
FYI, any camera that reads xD will read the SD (the smaller one) & vice versa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom