Did I get too close?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
I had a guest once who almost had his ear ripped off by one, 50 stitches!!
I hear you. I didn't know titans are that ferocious. Plus, they are sooooo colourful :)

dive_lover88:
hey malaysia-islands, you going diving when the season opens?
Oh yes buddy, can't wait till the season opens. Only have 20 logged dives since Aug-2005. Perhentian's Tuna Bay opens starting 1st Feb, not sure wanna go or not. July already booked AirAsia for Kota Kinabalu. Sept booked AirAsia for Tawau. Then quite interested with Pulau Aur (have you been?). Nowadays seem Pulau Aur website is updated with more info, easier to call them for a good 3D2N dive.

Of coz lor, Tawau is Sipadan lor, what else? Although maybe will dive other places nearby there too.

What got in Aur? What to expect?

Err, actually heading down, because I live in Terengganu :p

Anyway, thinking of Pulau Aur say in Apr or May.

dive_lover88:
whoa!!! painful!!I believe that there alot of triggerfishes attacks going around esp from the south east asian region. (been charged at thrice)
i just hate how 1 titan trigger can ruin your whole projected path... you see it a few meters away and you then have to figure out how far around the angry bugger you have to swim...

all the while looking back to see if he's decided that you are that day's lunch...

buggers...

@malaysia: to answer your question, buddy, YES! waaahahahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
i just hate how 1 titan trigger can ruin your whole projected path... you see it a few meters away and you then have to figure out how far around the angry bugger you have to swim...

all the while looking back to see if he's decided that you are that day's lunch...
And yet, when I told people I chased away the sharks (a.k.a JAWS) with my camera, they looked at me all weird. Little that they know titans are more dangerous!

And I'm with you on this one, whenever I see a triggerfish, I always always always have to swim while looking back. They can come in one second, you know...

Back
Top Bottom