Did i get a good deal?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nes999

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
i went to get the stuff for my ow course today with a budget of 350 witch has to pay off the rest of my class (140) and buy fins snorkel mask boots

mind you im writeing what it says on the product
I got an aqualung blades 2
infinity mask
scuba pro nexus
deep sea echo
and a mesh bag

I personally feel like i got a good deal. just curious about others opinion.

also how do i go about doing the tooth paste thing with my mask. the lady told me to wipe toothpaste on it.

Asking such questions is the quickest way to "buyer's remorse" Once you are afflicted with buyer's remorse you will never like that piece of equipment again. Suggestion: don't ask. If you like the gear you purchased and don't feel ripped off at the moment of purchase, let it go and enjoy. $0.02. :d

also how do i go about doing the tooth paste thing with my mask. the lady told me to wipe toothpaste on it.
Cleaning your mask, the rest of the page s probably worth your time too.

Enjoy the new gear. Don't over think it. Sales will come and go. the important thing is that you committed and are getting on with the adventure. Anything else is just a rounding error.

Pete

actually im really happy with my purchase thats why i shared it.

yeah i got all this stuff cheap because its last years gear. the mask's understicker says 83
my fins said 106, my snorkels last year was in the 40 somthing range (ripped the sticker before i could get the whole price.)

actually im really happy with my purchase thats why i shared it.

yeah i got all this stuff cheap because its last years gear. the mask's understicker says 83
my fins said 106, my snorkels last year was in the 40 somthing range (ripped the sticker before i could get the whole price.)
They should have put stickers that said $93, $116, and a figure in the $50-something range--then you would have been thrilled with your purchase.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom