Did 25 dives to 60-70 feet Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpsterDiver

Banned
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Still experimenting with the Hero 3 (Black) and the Mako red filter. I was using the head mount which is easy for spearing, but doesn’t give the most stable video and splashes around on the surface.

We were snorkeling in Palm Beach today with my 14 yr old son and a few other guys. Only landed one fish, but we still had fun. Depth on the bottom was maybe 80-85 ft (didn’t have a depth gage).

Video shows the dispatch of one small jack, so if the image of someone catching dinner bothers you, you might want to skip it.

I threw together a few dives (not all 25), not too much editing involved. I used Movie Maker and made no adjustments to color, white balance etc… 1080, 60 fps, medium width setting..The red filter really needs to be removed for surface shooting, but it seems to add color and cuts through the haze making the water look clearer.

My kid reports that he saw a tiger shark and tried to chase it down to spear a fish that was schooling with it. I couldn’t see the shark from the surface.. What’s wrong with that boy?....LOL

[video=youtube_share;w9e-n6vZsFo]http://youtu.be/w9e-n6vZsFo[/video]

Back
Top Bottom