Diablo Divers Playa Aventuras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you do a search, you'll come up with lots of reviews and recommendations for Diablo Divers. "Pez di Diablo" (Dennis) is even a member of this forum and an all around good guy/great diver. My brother-in-law and I dove with him in Jan. '05 and had nothing short of great dives.

One of the guys who runs my LDS did his cave training with Dennis and has nothing but praise for him.

Dennis (Diablo Divers) is the best dive operator that I have dove with, and I recommend him to everyone without reservation.

Our first trip with Dennis in 2005 was spectacular. As the result, we completed Cavern with Steve Bogaerts and Dennis in February. And then my wife went back again last month to dive with Dennis some more.

We cannot say enough good things about Dennis.

Dennis has been the best cenote guide we've used so far. Since diving with him in Dec '05 I don't think we will use anyone else unless we have no choice. I've dived the cenotes before but this last trip was so good that I'm thinking about doing the cavern cert with him this winter.

Based on the experience we had doing the cenote dives, if I was in Aventuras I would definately use his shop, Aquanauts, for ocean dives as well.

We dove with him this past february because of recommendations found here. He lives up to it. He shuttled us from/to the coz ferry, led us on some great dives, good conversations, and the best fish tacos ever! He works hard for his great reputation.

By the way, how's the reef diving around Playa and how's the current?

I just came back from Puerto Aventuras this week, and the diving is pretty good actually! Saw tonnes of turtles, a LARGE eagle ray, nurse sharks, etc. I just missed a whale shark sighting on an outing that I planned on making...doh! There's moderate current so it makes for a relaxing dive experience. I dove with "Dive Aventuras" and they were great!

BTW, I didn't notice Diablo Divers when I was down there. Anyone got a link?

Back
Top Bottom