DFW event fund raiser info. link--FYI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool of them to do that, the guys at Rahr are awesome and make some pretty darn good beer. Wish I could make it.

Has anyone heard from their LDS about this event?

Has anyone heard from their LDS about this event?

I met one of the instr. from Arl. Scuba//CSSP whom gave me a flier, that is how I heard about it.

Well now, that's good. I just think we probably should have heard about this a lot sooner! I wonder of the event organizers sent flyers to all of the dive shops? Or did they send flyers out and the LDS's ignored them? Just curious.

I am already busy Saturday. I am volunteering with my local HOG ( Harley owner's Group) to work in the Longhorn dealership with the 105th Anniversary event they are having. Harley riders are riding from all over the country to Milwaukee for next week's big celebration. Some of the VP's from Harley started in Mexico City and they are riding now all the way up through Texas towards Milwaukee for the event. They are stopping at the Grand Prairie Dealership as one of their stops. Rider's will join the routes as each group heads through the USA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom