Destination Above and Below

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tiffanylynn

Reaction score
I am new to this board, and wanted to introduce myself. I am an avid diver, and just so happens that my work allows me to dive as part of my job description.

I currently work for Jeff Watts Productions, (don't google the website yet, its not up) and we are currently in production on Destination Above and Below. What we believe, (and from what our research tells us) the 1st underwater High Definition Travel and Dive show available right now.

Yes, I know diving shows have been done in the past, but there is nothing like seeing reefs, walls and marine life in High Definition, this is a completely new perspective!

I am lucky enough to not only produce the show, but to also host the dive portions of the show. My co-host, Lesley, explores on-land adventures, while I am diving! We have already filmed shows in Cozumel and Belize. We will be traveling all over the Caribbean and Pacific waters to film the next 11-episodes in this 13-week travel series.

The show is currently cleared on The Outdoor Channel HD, and will begin airing in July (I believe.)

I would like to extend the invitation to anyone who may have input, information, ideas, etc . . to shoot me an e-mail or reply to this message. We do resort, dive, activity, and flight trade-outs with companies all over the world in exchange for television advertising. So some of you may have contacts or be those people in certain companies that would be interested, in working with our show.

Our website should be up in 3-4 weeks, and I will let you all know when that will be. I have a trailer of the show if anyone would like it e-mailed to them.

In my experience, the dive industry is a very close, tight industry, and I have found that networking is the best way for me to not only accomplish my goal of getting information and contacts, but also to promote the show, and the diving industry.

Thanks so much for your time, and I appreciate all your help!
Tiffany Lynn
Producer - Host
Destination Above and Below
tgrisso@jwproductions.org

Certainly no series covering Caribbean diving would be complete without a visit to the Cayman Islands. I would suggest making contact through the Cayman Islands Tourism Association. They would likely be willing to do some of the legwork involved in coordinating a visit here, including contacting dive ops and resorts which may be interested in working with you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom