Destin Jetties dive pics 7/8/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Today's dive was pretty ugly - very cloudy, 5' green layer on top of the dive site, and June Grass (algae) all over. Tried some manual mode and forgot to switch the focus to single point so almost all pics were fuzzy (as though the algae didn't make them fuzzy enough!). Here are a few that were just OK. The first is a fast, shy fish that I've taken at least 50 shots of and still can't get him in focus. The second is a bunch of pin fish in a feeding frenzy. The third is a friend's son feeding some pin fish. The fourth is some eggs on the rocks.

justleesa:
The second one would look cool if you went back in and colored it....*hint-hint:wink:*
Those fishies aren't as colorful as they seem. They pretty much look like what you see - mostly silver with a hint of blue and orange. I auto leveled in PS but I'll give it a manual shot and see what happens.

In that second one....that one fish in the center seems confused! :D

I "colored" this as much as I can in PS7 without making the fish look bizzar. Does elements do better?

Dee:
In that second one....that one fish in the center seems confused! :D
I don't know what he is but he's not a pin fish like the others - I thought he looked a little overwhelmed.

Guess it just takes a womans touch sometimes.

SeaYoda - really like the one with the boy!

?I tried to save as one of your pics so I could have a bash at adding colour...but when I open it in PS it is so tiny that to even see what I am doing makes it all pixelated, though others don't seem to have this prob...so I give up, what am I doing wrong!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom