Destin Jetties dive pics 7/14/04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Cool Jellies! Now how did he ever get trapped by a rock?
I guess he was floating near the bottom and, with the current, got one of his middle fleshy tentacles wrapped around the rock. The rock had some barnacles on it and it was sort of the velcro effect. Hope he remembers me to his friends so they won't sting me when they meet me.

wow, I bet he was surprised when it happened. But for the record, I don't think he'll remember you :wink:

chippy:
I love those jellies too - are the first two Compass Jellys?
Thanks.
I'm not an ID guru so may be some one with an ID book could chime in.

Bubble Blower,
Thanks for the compliment :blush: .

SuPrBuGmAn:
Excellent shots SeaYoda :) I didn't see a single Jelly last Saturday and thought about ditching my diveskin for this coming Sunday. I suppose I'll be wearing it after-all!
Thanks. I've been in a Teeshirt and trunks for about a month. There weren't so many jellies that I had to worry about bumping into one. The small ones that you don't see are the ones I hate. This few of the big ones doen't bother me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom