Destin Jetties 8/5/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
High tide 7:13 am. Trying to be at the parking area a about 6:45 am. So far it's me and seaangel diving and possibly Gulf-Gulper snorkeling. All are welcome.

He still has not been cleared by the Doc to dive - he needs to take a test for his inner ear that may make him dizzy like that day. He has dragged his feet on doing the test, can you blame him? :D

I may ditch my house guests and do the jetties with ya. Early morning, no hot sun beating down as I trudge across the sand. :D

Allergies and sinuses kept me from getting in the water this past weekend. Can't let that happen again. Allegies are still bothering me a bit but the sinuses are doing better.

SeaYoda:
He still has not been cleared by the Doc to dive - he needs to take a test for his inner ear that may make him dizzy like that day. He has dragged his feet on doing the test, can you blame him? :D

I can definately see him hesitant to dive again after that episode with his ears. I didn't realize the discomfort he was in until we helped 'walk' him back through the sand.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Maybe, still a bit early... hmmm.
Has KCH bribed you with food yet?

Yeah Suprbugman - dinner is still on the table Saturday evening.

Are you gonna grace us with your presence? (is that spell right?)

Sorry :( I won't be making it to FL this weekend.

If the seas are well enough, I may be taking the jellyfish to Gulf State Pier and see if I can pop a fish or two under one-mile-bouy. I really appreciate the offer kch, I just didn't want to commit until I knew I could make it.

:( :( :( :( :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom