Destin Jeddies 7-10-04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here are some pics from Destin's Jeddies this past weekend. A couple of friends and I woke up at 4:30AM to get there by 6:30AM in order to catch the tides correctly(last time we didn't exactly get the best tidal conditions).

I got lots of pics, here are just a few!

Found me a great pair of Oakley's down there minus a lense but with the addition of barnaccles! :eyebrow:

hehehe... yup

what's the first pic of? i can't make anything out

Yeah....Groovy, Man!

Hey - that looks like MY backyard :D . Post more if you got 'em. I'm hoping for a dive next Saturday and your pics may just get me through. Glad you didn't end up in Mexico this time :wink: .

H2Andy:
hehehe... yup

what's the first pic of? i can't make anything out

I promise the picture has a subject :wink: Take a good look at the upper-left hand side of it.

I knew I'd get that question :) It kinda prompted me even more to post it.

SeaYoda:
Hey - that looks like MY backyard :D . Post more if you got 'em. I'm hoping for a dive next Saturday and your pics may just get me through. Glad you didn't end up in Mexico this time :wink: .

I have plenty more, but they'll have to wait until Thursday - my job puts me out of town for 1-2nights a week and I won't be back until then.

I had actually planned on going back Saturday, but a couple of my buddies are working so we'll be back in your yard Sunday bright-n-early! Just not as bright and early...

Looks like a large flatty - the eyes were the giveaway!!

it must be my monitor... i just see shadows

H2Andy:
it must be my monitor... i just see shadows

Click on the first pic out of these attachments, it should help :)

I also added yet another 'hidden' flounder picture and another fish that I managed to get a decent shot of after about a dozen tries. I'm no good at fish ID'ing so I have no idea what it is...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom