Desperation!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoya97

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi,
A while ago, I was browsing the wet suit questions and a lot of folks posted URLs to various custom wet suit manufacturers. One outfit was (I think) in Texas and they specialized in outlandish hoods (with spikes and shark fins cropping out of them). But what caught my attention was that one of their custom wet suits was done up like a star trek uniform.

No, I'm not off my rocker - but a friend of mine is a dedicated Star Trek Groupie! I told her that I would show her the URL of the site if she swore an oath to never buy the suit and/or wear it within 20 nautical miles of me! She did, but now I can't find the URL.

As this place has ALL THE ANSWERS.... I was wondering if any of you are familar with the site. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Lee

"No, no. You don't understand. It's for a FRIEND..." :wink:

The "Dive Training" April 2005 issue had an article about ways to make dive staff more visible and they listed Terrapin Wet Suits 1-830-226-5194 as a source for "hoods with flags and horns/fins"
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom