Desperately seeking Emma (the Tiger shark)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EZ_2000

Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who gave my buddy and me input regarding our upcoming trip to Grand Bahama the end of August. We essentially booked our trip around a plan to go to Tiger Beach with Stuart Cove, but unfortunately they canceled on us this week.

We have only been able to find live aboard operators that do this trip, and we have already booked the rest of our travel so this is not an option for us.

Just wanted to put this out in hopes that someone local might see it and be able to help get us out to see the Tigers. In an ideal world, we would be able to find a boat Sunday August 27.

Thanks again for any suggstions & best regards,

RKA

Why did Stuart Cove cancel the trip? I was considering booking to go later in the year but if it is going to get cancel I will not bother. Hope you get something sorted out.

There was a mechanical issue with the vessel & they had to bring it back to the US for repairs. Stuart Cove's let us know right away, but we already had the trip booked.

Perhaps a higher power did not want us to do the dive this week as we had to cut the whole trip short due to Issac. We bugged out yesterday - the same day we were originally scheduled for Tiger Beach !

Kind regards.

RKA

Anyone know if they are back up and running? Cause im headed that way tomorrow for the week and was hoping to do this dive Tues or Wednesday.

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone who gave my buddy and me input regarding our upcoming trip to Grand Bahama the end of August. We essentially booked our trip around a plan to go to Tiger Beach with Stuart Cove, but unfortunately they canceled on us this week.

We have only been able to find live aboard operators that do this trip, and we have already booked the rest of our travel so this is not an option for us.

Just wanted to put this out in hopes that someone local might see it and be able to help get us out to see the Tigers. In an ideal world, we would be able to find a boat Sunday August 27.

Thanks again for any suggstions & best regards,

RKA
The best operation to take you to dive with Emma is Bahamas & Palm Beach, Florida Scuba Diving :: Jim Abernethy's Scuba Adventures

Emma the tiger shark is actually much like a good friend of Jim Abernethy. This will sound foolish, however, if you were to see the two of them together on a dive, it would be the only conclusion you would come to....Or if you watch the movie, This is your ocean:Sharks , then you will see enough of this to see the truth from this as well.

The highly acclaimed film is now available on I tunes...see iTunes - Movies - This Is Your Ocean: Sharks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom