Depth Perception Dive Center Monthly Dive Club Meeting May 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Angela Collins of the Florida Wildlife Commission will be the guest speaker for our monthly club meeting at Depth Perception Dive Center Tuesday night May 12. Angela runs the Goliath Grouper tagging and research program for the FWC here in the Gulf. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and hearing her presentation. We start at 7 PM and everyone is welcome to stop by to hear Angela and talk diving.

We are also having a gear Demo Day at the Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center on Beverly Drive Saturday May 16, from 11 AM until 2 PM. We'll have double tank setups, Scubapro regulators, DUI drysuits, Halcyon plates and wings, whatever you want to try out. Just give the shop a call at 813 620 4766, and tell us what you would like to try and we'll make it happen, within reason, of course!
I'll also be doing NAUI try scuba. If you have a friend, spouse or significant other who would like to experience what it's like to be on Scuba, bring them by and we'll get them in the water. The try scuba and gear Demo is free, so stop by, check it out and blow a few bubbles. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, or call the shop at 813 620 4766. :palmtree: Bob

Last edited:
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom