Denise's Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the challenge.

The subject is SCUBA DIVING! Everyone can post whatever nonsense or sexual stuff or spanking or egg pictures or monkey crap throwing or whatever but all post by Denise must be about SCUBA DIVING! She is allowed to spin the scuba diving responses but they must have legitimate scuba diving content to each post :eyebrow: Regardless of what everybody else post.

what if she multi-quotes in a post. each multi-quote reply must be a scuba diving content reply?

what if she multi-quotes in a post. each multi-quote reply just be a scuba diving content reply?

Is she allowed to have help?

When I was a kid, I discovered that I had much influence over adults. Especially my parrents. This post is designed to put me in the worst possible light.

Here are 3 facts about me, lets see what OP can do with these.

-When I was 14, I had sex with a woman twice my age. It was my idea

-I forced my parrents to buy me alcohol when I was 13. I achieved this by telling them I would buy home made stuff from the local farms unless they bought me the good stuff.

-when I was 13 i told my parrents I was going out jogging, I jogged to the train station, got the first train to the city where the ferry to sweden is. I returned the same day, but way after midnight

Jogging and/or sex is ok before diving, but lets leave the alcohol until after the dive.:D

When I was a kid, I discovered that I had much influence over adults. Especially my parrents. This post is designed to put me in the worst possible light.

Here are 3 facts about me, lets see what OP can do with these.

-When I was 14, I had sex with a woman twice my age. It was my idea

-I forced my parrents to buy me alcohol when I was 13. I achieved this by telling them I would buy home made stuff from the local farms unless they bought me the good stuff.

-when I was 13 i told my parrents I was going out jogging, I jogged to the train station, got the first train to the city where the ferry to sweden is. I returned the same day, but way after midnight

w.t.f.
? did you click on the the wrong thread in the wrong forum or something? :rofl3:

Jogging and/or sex is ok before diving, but lets leave the alcohol until after the dive.:D

Did the cat scan show a sufficient intelligence level to perform basic scuba activities? :wink:

Just couldn't resist couldya?

Denise or not... don't we have enough non-sense threads?
:no: No No Mat. There can be no non-sense when you are diving. That will kill you before DIR does. :D

:no: No No Mat. There can be no non-sense when you are diving. That will kill you before DIR does. :D

:shocked2:

Back
Top Bottom