Denise's Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is the challenge.

The subject is SCUBA DIVING! Everyone can post whatever nonsense or sexual stuff or spanking or egg pictures or monkey crap throwing or whatever but all post by Denise must be about SCUBA DIVING! She is allowed to spin the scuba diving responses but they must have legitimate scuba diving content to each post :eyebrow: Regardless of what everybody else post.

Let's see now long she can do it! :coffee: This should be more fun than putting tape on my cat's feet.

Here you go...................

When I was a kid, I discovered that I had much influence over adults. Especially my parrents. This post is designed to put me in the worst possible light.

Here are 3 facts about me, lets see what OP can do with these.

-When I was 14, I had sex with a woman twice my age. It was my idea

-I forced my parrents to buy me alcohol when I was 13. I achieved this by telling them I would buy home made stuff from the local farms unless they bought me the good stuff.

-when I was 13 i told my parrents I was going out jogging, I jogged to the train station, got the first train to the city where the ferry to sweden is. I returned the same day, but way after midnight

Denise or not... don't we have enough non-sense threads?

I'll show my stupidity what's Ibtl?

In Before The Lock

Locking of this thread.

Here is the challenge.

The subject is SCUBA DIVING! Everyone can post whatever nonsense or sexual stuff or spanking or egg pictures or monkey crap throwing or whatever

:popcorn:

Does this statement come with TOS protection?

Here is the challenge.

The subject is SCUBA DIVING! Everyone can post whatever nonsense or sexual stuff or spanking or egg pictures or monkey crap throwing or whatever but all post by Denise must be about SCUBA DIVING! She is allowed to spin the scuba diving responses but they must have legitimate scuba diving content to each post :eyebrow: Regardless of what everybody else post.

Let's see now long she can do it! :coffee: This should be more fun than putting tape on my cat's feet.

Here you go...................

What's the pool on how long she will last?

I bet I can crack her... (egg). :D

Does this include YouTube videos? :popcorn:

:popcorn:

I doubt she will make it a day . . .

perspectivecat.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom